*UI Engineer *needed for a *contract to hire *opportunity with client
located in* Indianapolis, IN. - EAD, GC or USC*
*The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess: *
- AJAX, REST, JSON
*What You'll Be Doing: *
- Develop new products and features
- Develop solutions to complex and unusual technology challenges
- Work in an Agile development team
- Participate in design and code reviews
*What You Need to Bring to the Table:*
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in software engineering,
computer science or computer and information systems
- Ability to work well in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Node, Node.js, Underscore, jQuery
- Experience with cloud deployments, messaging-queing architectures, and
- Proficiency with distributed version control (git)
- Passion for debugging and benchmarking
- Experience developing cross browser support
*Bonus points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:*
- Unit, functional and browser testing experience
- Knowledge of Bower and Grunt tools
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.