PERL Developer

Location: Westchester, PA
Length: 3 months

Rate: $40/hr + expenses

Interview: Phone

We are looking for an experienced, competent and diligent PERL application
developer to join our core technical development team.

The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:

.         A good understanding of PERL code and conventions on a Linux
platform.

.         Performance and load testing of mission critical high availability
enterprise applications.

.         Be able to adequately communicate with non technical staff and
clients to correctly interpret requirements.

.         Linux/Apache/MySQL cluster, AJAX, DBI