Systems Analyst Programmer

Duration: 6 months

Location: Atlanta, GA.

Candidate should have the ability under general direction, to independently
develop, modify and implements moderately to fairly complex information systems
that are thorough and accurate and conform to MST standards. In addition, this
candidate must be able to:
Effectively multitask
Code, test, debug and document assignment of moderate to high complexity
Independently research and resolve fairly complex technical problems
Translates customer requirements, recommending system solutions and formulating
detailed specifications from which programs are written
Contribute to project plans by identifying tasks, estimating time and work
efforts
Prepare product for deployment and coordinate efforts with operational teams
(database group etc,) to ensure efficient rollout, migration and deployment
Identify technical and operational risks associated with all phases with all
phases of development of new systems and modifications of existing systems.
Promote teamwork
Effectively utilize Q4M systems development methodology
Effectively partners and communicates with peers, management and customers
Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.

Skills Summary:

1. Minimum of 3-4 years experience in Cobol, OS/JCL, CICS, DB2, SQL, MQSERIES.
2. Advanced understanding of full life cycle development.
3. Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills.
4. Ability to effectively learn and use new programming concepts, tools, and
methodology to support the needs of the business.
5. Strong functional understanding of CEB&DEB applications. Overall
understanding of the MST suite of systems and their interdependence is a plus.
6. Strong presentation (written and verbal) communication skills. Ability to
effectively communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of
business.
7. Ability to effectively share technical information and train and mentor less
experienced or knowledgeable team members.
8. Advanced PC Windows skills (MS Word, MS Excel) a plus.
9. Strong understanding of the Q4M. Ability to lead design, development efforts
and code reviews.
10. Effectively work with cross-functional areas.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

God’s outstretched arm will bring supernatural opportunities even when it seems
impossible

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.