*NEED LOCAL TO TX - FTF Interview is Required After The Phone Screen!!*
2 Different .Net Positions : Irivng Texas. Both roles are 6 Months contract
to hire so need to be GC or US Citizen.
1. *eCommerce Team-*This team is doing development in C#, ASP.net,
WCF, WebAPI, with SQL Server and DB2 databases on the backend. Looking for
a strong middle to backend developer.
2. *Point of Sale Team*-This team is supporting our current
applications, primarily Windows based and doing development in C# .Net,
WPF, Winforms. These are primarily legacy applications this team is
supporting, so your candidates must be comfortable with that.
*Roles and Responsibilities*
· Contribute to the design, development and testing of
mission-critical applications, including new applications and enhancements
to existing systems
· Leverage technology to provide solutions to business problems and
· Work collaboratively in a team environment, including other
developers and customers
· Assist in preparing level of effort estimates for development
· Ensure high quality and timely delivery of software development
· Work with QA resources throughout the software development
· Adhere to company coding standards including unit testing and
peer code reviews
· Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception
· Provide production support as necessary
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or
related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 3 years of
software development experience using the .NET Framework
· Frameworks: .NET 3.5 and later, MVC a plus
· Programming Languages: C#, T-SQL
· Database Platforms: SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, DB2 for iSeries
· Experience designing and/or developing web services using WCF or
· Excellentverbaland written communication, problem solving and
time management skills
· Familiar with Agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
· Experience dealing with legacy applications and transitioning
legacy systems to current architecture standards a plus
I look forward to seeing some resumes. They are setting up interviews ASAP.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.