*Dear Candidate,*

*Urgent Role for **Sr. WebLogic Admin/Architect* *at **Milwaukee, WI*

*Send me updated resumes to **su...@veritis.com <su...@veritis.com> **or
you can reach me on 214-257-8266*

*Title: Sr. WebLogic Admin/Architect*

*Location: Menomonee Falls, WI*

*Duration: 1yr Contract*

*Rate: $60/hr on C2C*

*Backfill position please send me the strong candidates who has architect
level experience!!*

*WEBLOGIC ARCHITECT JOB DESCRIPTION**:*

·         Our great Fortune 500 client in Menomonee Falls has an immediate
opening for a Sr. Weblogic Admin/Architect.

·         -Oracle WebLogic Server Application knowledge on version 11g and
12c

-          knowledge of shell scripting unix

-          java development background

-          application problem shooting in Linux OS environment like system
monitoring, and performance (heap utilization etc..)

·         --basic networking like load balancer

·         --basic knowledge of ssl

n  github version control for infrastructure layers

n  abides by the concept that EVERYTHING should be under version control

n  experience in using Dynatrace for troubleshooting

n  experience in application performance monitoring

·         Nice to have:

·         -Sterling adminstration

·         -application servers like apache,tomcat,Websphere

·         -Database Oracle

·         -concept of version control including puppet etc.

-          build automation like Jenkin

*Thanks & Regards, *

*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *

1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038

Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033

su...@veritis.com |  http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE

VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner