Phone interviews & then face to face

UI Designer/Developer - Only Locals

Location: Dallas, TX (only locals)

Duration: 2 Months

Rate: $30/hr. on C2C

Skill Type : - Required

Portal/Portlet, 2-5 years of Experience

Need a 2-5 year UI Designer with Portal and JSF experience

Responsibilities

**No expenses covered. Candidate will be required to work from office in
Dallas. Phone interviews & then face to face (webconference) interviews for
those who are identified from Dallas**

REQUIRED SKILLS:

 - Creation and maintenance of Custom JSF components

 - Defining/working on overall portal UI Structure (sitemaps, landing pages)

 - Adjusting Portlet UI components to use the right JSF components and right
layout.

 - Achieve standardization for the entire site in terms of (A) all portlets
have same look and feel (B) site navigations and structures

 - Created portal Themes and Skins

PREFERRED SKILLS:

. UI Usability and accessibility principles

. Familiarity with web security (authorization, authentication) principles

RESPONSIBILITIES:

 - Creation and maintenance of Custom JSF components

 - Defining/working on overall portal UI Structure (sitemaps, landing pages)

 - Adjusting Portlet UI components to use the right JSF components and right
layout.

 - Achieve standardization for the entire site in terms of (A) all portlets
have same look and feel (B) site navigations and structures

 - Created portal Themes and Skins

EXPECTED DELIVERABLES:

Any supporting artifacts and outputs as part of the responsibilities.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

God's outstretched arm will bring supernatural opportunities even when it
seems impossible

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.