Hi...
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  resumes
to james.mil...@itbtalent.com

*Cobol developer in NC for 12 Months Contract !!*

*************Inperson interview**********

*Interview : 1 round (Inperson)Cobol Developer with CICS, VSAM, JCL, Fault
Analyzer, IMS and mainframe ExperienceLocation: Raleigh NC (DoT – in person
interview)Duration: 12 months*

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
COBOL Required 10 Years
CICS Required 10 Years
VSAM Required 10 Years
JCL Required 10 Years
Fault Analyzer Required 10 Years
IMS Required 10 Years
Experience performing data conversions within a mainframe. Required 10 Years

Job Description
The primary responsibility of this position is to develop the 180
interfaces for SCUBI, Southeast Consortium Unemployment Benefits Initiative.

Knowledge and experience (10 years) with COBOL, CICS, VSAM, and JCL.
Knowledge and experience (10 years) in modifying mainframe applications
beginning with a user request through coding, testing and implementation

Description (including, but not limited to):
1. Development and enhancement of applications based on established design
specifications
2. Analysis, design, coding, component/assembly testing of all application
code owned by the Application Team
3. Implementing configuration changes to software applications to meet both
functional and technical requirements
4. Writing application software, data analysis, data access, data
structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and
implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions,
maintenance (including production support)
5. Unit testing applications and developing system and user documentation
6. Analyze existing programs and document their functionality
7. Corrects bugs in existing programs
8. Analyze data sent/received from other agencies and document the
functionality needed to create the data and to process the data.

Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel --609-423-4210
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Website: www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system