*Need Passport and Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission.
Please don’t send me resumes if you can’t provide Passport and Visa copy.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
* Position: Program Manager Location: Cary, NC Duration: 12+
*Relevant Experience *
· *Planning* – Involved in project initiation meeting, creation of
initial project scope statement, development of project plan, deciding on
metrics to be collected to monitor the progress of the project.
· *Scope Management* – Involved in baseline of initial business
requirement, creating work breakdown structure, WBS dictionary, Impact
analysis (Scope, Cost, Schedule) for change controls, Change management-
including talking with change advisory board.
· *Resource Management* – Setting up execution team-hiring,
forecasting future resource ramp-up or ramp-down needs, monitoring
associates performance, vacation planning, giving regular performance
related feedback, evaluating associates for their performance related pay,
identifying training needs, preparing training materials and conducting
appropriate trainings, closing down project team.
· *Monitoring & Control* – Monitoring the project with baseline
schedule, project deliverables, cost estimate and quality needs. Weekly
status call with analyst, developer and tester to follow-up on the
progress. Close monitoring on critical path items. Managing dependencies
with interfacing systems. Coordinating with offshore in monitoring the
· *Risk Management* – Reviewing project status for identifying
risk, analyzing the impact and probability of the risk and planning to
mitigate the risk. Giving timely updates to clients on risks and the
· *Client Management* – Involved in providing weekly project status
to clients against the baseline execution plans. Weekly touch point meeting
with higher management to understand their concerns to take immediate
· *Quality Management* – Metrics data collection, performing root
cause analysis, suggesting options to improve the performance and reduce
the gap between actual execution and baseline plan. Implementing best
practices, lesson learnt to avoid reoccurring problems. Developing know
error database to help resolve know issues fast.
· *Contract Management* – Creating engagement contracts, monitoring
the funding available in contracts, writing change orders, and supporting
legal department in contracts review and approvals.
· *Cost Management* – Involved in cost estimate, budgeting, cost
forecasting, service request database updates and approvals.
· Dependencies Mgmt - Identifies and coordinates heavy
interdependencies to ensure timing and alignment of releases, hardware, and
· Updates project status reports and project financials in clarity
and other required channels/tools.
· Manages focused project recovery activities including quick
situational analysis, needs assessment, and hands-on collaboration to bring
in distressed projects and teams back on track.
· 8+ years of strong hands-on project management experience and 12+
years of overall experience in delivering web development projects
· PMP is essential
· Technical background – Java/J2EE, SOA, Websphere
· Hands-on experience in delivering large projects
· Strong experience is managing risk and cross functional team
*Roles & Responsibilities*
*Generic Managerial Skills*
*Thanks & Regards *
Sr. Technical Recruiter
abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009
IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
ISO 9001-2008 Certified
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.