Sandiego CA
SQLServer Developer
1 yr contract

Design and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT
stakeholders
Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software
releases through Sprints
Design and develop innovative solutions to meet the needs of the business
Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving
performance
Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with
solutions as required
Collaborate and support other software engineers within the team

Skills Required: (provide specific details around tools, client
environment, certifications needed, etc. so you will receive resumes from
viable candidates who have the skillset you are seeking)
Experience in database programming for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Experience using SQL Server Management Studio
Experience in MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
Expert in Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) data flows using SSIS;
creating mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Flat File
sources and load into various Business Entities.
Knowledgeable in data analysis, data integration, dimensional modeling and
development.
Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately
Good communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as experience
working in a cohesive team environment
.net, web services and SharePoint experience is a plus
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.