*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position. *
*Title: SDET-QA Automation Engineer*
*Duration: 6 month contract (most likely at least 12 months)*
*Location: Austin, TX*
Need GC or USC
* SDET/QA Automation Engineer with excellent automation and C# development
*Candidates will have to complete a brief (10 min) C# test.*
*Scope of work:* We are looking for software developers in Test. Typically
these individuals began as a Software developer before moving into quality.
Dell is building one of the world’s largest ecommerce platforms and the
code base has become so large we need to build out automation frameworks.
Candidates must have been an SDET for several years. Normal QA people will
not be a fit.
The team needs individuals with deep software test engineering knowledge to
guide and deliver a high-volume, highly personalized eCommerce experience.
We are looking for candidates who have a background in engineering test
methodologies, with demonstrated successes in developing automation
frameworks, comprehensive automation test suites at both the UI and Service
layer, with proven abilities to innovate and be creative. We are looking
for highly motivated, goal-oriented individuals who will be responsible for
building highly visible, highly available, and customer facing eCommerce
Ideal candidates will have extensive experience in Agile Scrum teams,
object-oriented programming and experience in large multi-national
corporations. Candidates will be familiar with Microsoft technologies, and
will have worked on web sites dealing with very high volumes.
- Works closely with clients and Product Owners to continually refine
software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
- Works closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure
testability and automatability, to provide feedback on design (functional
- Contributes to impact assessments from Feature enhancements on system
level interactions, and existing automated test suites
- Conducts In-sprint Test Design, Test planning, Test automation
development, and Test execution
- Participates in Test Case Reviews
- Conducts Manual Testing, and uses Exploratory Testing to uncover
weaknesses in their test approaches
- Writes automated tests for high availability and highly scalable
applications which will be used by both internal and external customers
- Provides Test consultation to Scrum team members to assist them in
developing robust Unit Test suites
- Development responsibilities include doing code review / bug analysis,
analyzing development and test impacts, writing test tools and identifying
- Contributes to improvements in unit testing coverage, design test
framework, develop test suites, expand automated testing harness and
- 5+ years of experience in various phases of testing, designing, and
developing complex enterprise applications, including automation test
development using Microsoft Technologies
- Expertise in most of the following –Web API (MS ASP.Net), MVC, WCF,
- Practical knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Selenium
- Familiar with Unit Test, Mock, Test Driven Development etc.
- Strong programming, debugging experience, and excellent problem
- Practice in Agile Scrum methodology
- Good communication skills, including the ability to convey technical
information effectively to both IT and business audiences
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.