you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

 *Need Visa  copy and Passport Copy, without that no submission. Please
don’t send me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

*Role**::** Senior User Interface developer*

*Location**:: **Alpharetta, GA*

*Duration**:: 12 months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

Senior User Interface developer

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

7

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Highly skilled in Javascript, Jquery, HTML 5, CSS, Kendo toolkit

*Experience Required*

7

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Onsite senior developer. Responsible for developing and delivering the UI
screens along with code to integrate the screens with the backend coding.
Need to be proficient with Telerik Kendo controls and be able to understand
screen level design patterns.

Good communication skills and ability to evaluate a design is preferable.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good communication skills, ability to estimate and plan work is essential.

*Education*

Graduate

*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12+

*Work Location*

Alpharetta, GA

* Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*