*Curam Developer in NC for 6+ Months Contract !! *

Location: Raleigh NC
Duration: 6 months

*Please reply to my Official id : *
*rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*

Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
Cúram V6 Certified Developer Required
Social enterprise management experience. Required 3 Years
Experience as a Cúram Developer with experience in the full life cycle of
requirements through functional design and testing. Required 3 Years
Experience in development with both the Cúram Enterprise Framework and
Cúram Solution Modules. Required 3 Years
Experience in problem identification and integration of technical skills to
address and solve issues. Required 3 Years
Experience with translating and communicating highly technical concepts to
both technical personnel and non-IT business users. Required 3 Years
Experience with creating and writing technical documents using MS Office
products, Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Required 3 Years
Ability to develop relationships/partnerships with customer by responding
to needs and exhibiting a sense of urgency, independently identify options.
Required
Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow complex and/or detailed
technical procedures. Required
Experience using the Cúram Enterprise Framework Components, Cúram
Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG2), Cúram Express Rules for Triage
(CERT). Required 3 Years
Experience using Oracle and Subversion. Required 3 Years
Technical knowledge in the following specialized areas of web application
system analysis and programming: Java, J2SE, J2EE, XML, and XSL. Required 3
Years
Techical knowledge in Eclipse, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets, and Web
Services standards (SOAP and WSDL). Required 3 Years

Experience with Oracle database platforms and tools. Highly desired
Experience with JavaScript and IBM Websphere. Highly desired
Experience with North Carolina DHHS IT Functions. Highly desired

Regards,
Rachel Lian  - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com