*Windows Engineer with SQL AND Virtualization in MD for 6-18 Months
Contract Duration: 6-18 Months
Location: Salisbury, Maryland
*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com*
1) High level of Windows administration experience (7+ years)
2) High to moderate VMWare vSphere / ESXi administration experience
3) Familiarity with MS SQL administration. Certification or training
course completion acceptable in lieu of 1-2 years experience.
4) Moderate Unix/Linux experience (2-4 years)
5) Familiarity with SAN storage a major plus.
6) Familiarity with PowerShell and/or VBScript scripting languages.
This would be a long-term position, meaning it is budgeted thru the end of
our fiscal year (Mar 31), and it is likely to be renewed beyond that.
1. Deliver high levels of customer service while responding to incidents
and requests that arrive through the service desk and while working as a
project resource to internal IT customers and partners.
2. Maintain, operate, and protect Intel/Windows, UNIX and Linux systems
and services to run the business. Perform daily “health checks” on Windows
servers, enterprise backups, and databases in order to proactively fix
problems, and to keep all systems up and running with zero unscheduled
3. Respond to incidents and requests, generally in regards to server-level
issues (Server OS, DBMS, or enterprise-level technologies like Active
Directory or Exchange), but including escalated issues from the service
desk. Provide 2nd-level technical expertise on a variety of systems,
including at the desktop level.
4. Serve as a resource to various business or IT team projects that
improve IT services.
5. Assist in training and/or mentoring junior associates in detailed
technical and troubleshooting skills.
Rachel Lian - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204
> Princeton - New Jersey 08540
> *Please Note:* We have a signed contracts with our Implementors / Vendors
> / Clients . If by any means you go direcltly with them our contact will
> pull your resume out for this role. Thanks for your cooperation in this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.