*Immediate Need Network Engineer with (CCNP) - Rate $40/Hr*
*Position : Network Engineer with (CCNP) *
*Location : Bellevue, WA*
*Duration : 6 Months*
· 3+ years in designing and implementing data center infrastructure using
Cisco technologies (Nexus, ASR, ISR and legacy solutions) in an Enterprise
• Knowledge of security solutions preferred (VPN, Firewalls, IPS/IDS,
• Experience with load balancing solutions is a plus – Netscaler is a plus
• Professional certification (CCNP) in the following is highly
desired-Cisco routing, switching
• Strong understanding of Fabric Path, vPCs, VDCs.
• BGP and OSPF experience is required.
• Networking Protocols/Services BGP, OSPF, GRE, HSRP/VRRP, SNMP
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills to facilitate interactions
with business clients and members of other technology teams
• Ability to communicate, and present verbally and written, with a high
level of confidence and skill.
• Experience with current networking best practices in IT standards and
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills..
• Experience with packet capture, e.g., Wireshark, and log analysis products
Aaron - Team Lead
ITBrainiac Inc , Princeton, NJ
Desk No : *609-223-9188* | Email :* aa...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.