*Immediate Need Java Developer with Financial - Need local to NY -
*Position : Java Developer with Financial *
*Location : NYC,NY*
*Duration : 6 Month*
The candidate must be a hands-on Java expert with experience working with
large async-transactional systems. Please indicate on their resume
specifically which large async-transactional systems they have worked on.
They must have proven experience developing webservices (ideally Apache
CXF), working with JMS (ideally WebSphere MQ) and working with databases
(ideally Sybase). They will need to have a fundamental understanding of
Software Development Life Cycle and agile, test-driven development
practices. The suitable candidate must be technically experienced,
detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to work as part of a global team,
possess excellent oral / written communication skills, and exhibit a keen
interest in the business of Investment Banking.
1. Development of Service tiers for Deal Lifecycle Management and Order
2. Development of asynchronous message processing applications to integrate
with up and downstream systems
3. Provide technical leadership in Java including architecture design, code
reviews and mentoring of junior resources
4. Willingness to work on multiple projects across other UI technologies -
Web / Html5
5. Engage with global team with various developers, Product Mgmt., QA and
1. Experience in technical analysis and solution implementation in the
financial services area.
2. Relevant, in-depth experience of application development experience
3. Experience in working with distributed asynchronous message processing
with multi resource transaction
4. Knowledge and prior experience of developing in relational databases
5. Architecture & Attention to detail - should be able to convert
functional requirements into detailed technical solutions.
6. Good communication skills and experience in working with Distributed
Aaron - Team Lead
ITBrainiac Inc , Princeton, NJ
Desk No :* 609-223-9188* | Email : *aa...@itbtalent.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.