Hope you are doing good.
This is Prashant Kumar from Technology Resource Group Inc.
I am reaching you out for the below role.
Please find below the job description and let me know your available
*Please share resumes at prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com
*Title:- Data Quality Analyst*
*Location – Chicago, IL *
*Duration:- 6 Months*
*Interview Mode:- Phone + Face to face*
Responsible for analyzing business processes and data needs in support of
Crown’s business strategies, including data standardization and quality
control. Interfaces with external data providers to understand and make
best use of the identified Business Intelligence tools, in conjunction with
IT service provider. Supports business users with production analytical
systems, and participates in implementation of IT projects. This position
will work closely with decision makers, and with business unit super users,
to manage quality control processes, extract data, and recommend user
· Works daily with 3rd party partners, Vermont Information
Processing (VIP) and Nielsen TDLinx, and internal personnel to ensure the
integrity of case volume, shipment, inventory, pricing, distributor and
retail data in order to enable our business intelligence platforms.
· Manage Service Level Agreements with 3rd party data providers and
ensure efficient processes to monitor compliance.
· Leads a cross-functional business team in daily quality control
processes that support multiple intelligence platforms.
· Responsible for end user training and support of business
intelligence reporting applications, ie Cognos, by providing department
business process owners first hand training and knowledge to support their
· Conducts Cognos group training sessions to expand toolset
· Works with department analysts to develop reports specific to
each teams needs.
· Acts as consulting party and test resource for special projects
initiated to expand our access to and use of intelligence data.
· Assists in the resolution of service delivery issues.
· Assists in the execution of the demand and request management
· Builds appropriate client relationships and understanding of the
Crown’s business models to assist in translating requirements into an IT
· Work with the company leaders and shared service providers to
identify data needs.
· Performs additional duties as required.
Core Competencies to be Successful
Knowledge and Expertise
Building Productive Working Relationships
Creativity & Innovation
High quality & work standards Recommended Qualifications/Skills
· Expertise in Cognos 10 business intelligence platform and
understanding of the capabilities of other intelligence platforms such as
Hyperion FPAR, IRI Xelerate, Neilsen Answers, SPECTRA and ESRI Business
· Must be comfortable working with IT data and processes; and, have
the ability to learn new software solutions as needed.
· Must be detail-minded, well-organized self-starter with the
ability to adhere to timelines.
· Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be a team player with ability to work with a wide range of
people at various levels throughout the organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
· Ability to handle confidential and/or sensitive information in a
· Understanding of application and data architecture.
· Excellent organization and written/verbal communication and other
· Ability to work well on a team with colleagues and perform duties
and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the corporation’s high
· The ability to translate technology to business people and
business to technology people.
· Excellent communication skills required (both verbal and written)
· Consumer Packaged Goods or Beverage alcohol industry experience
· Ability to travel on an infrequent and unscheduled basis to
geographically separated business units.
· Bachelor’s Degree Required in Computer science, Business or
ADA Physical/Mental/Workplace Requirements
Ability to operate standard office equipment and lift up to 25 lbs.
Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time.
Primary work environment is professional corporate office.
Ability to travel commercially and internationally.
Thanks and Regards,
*Prashant Kumar* | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Direct No.: 408-709-1760 Ext. (871)
prashant.ku...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.