Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Adobe CQ5 developer Location:    Richmond, VA Duration:
12+ months*

*Job Description*

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Adobe CQ5 developer

*Experience Required*

·         2+years’ experience in web content management systems: Adobe CQ5

·         Create templates and other components for CQ5 and related
applications.

·         Conduct designing sessions with development teams at low level
projects.

·         Assist in functioning of CQ5 solutions by documentation and
validation procedures of non-functional requirements.

·         Developed IT frameworks and productivity accelerators along with
team of architects.

·         Provided quality IT solutions by understanding client, business
and technological objectives.

   - Delivered CQ5 projects and relevant modules by mentoring and leading
   offshore teams.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·         Excellent communication skills and flexibility for on-call to
facilitate discussions with offshore team and business.

·         Rapid Sprint/deliverable planning abilities

·         Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously

·         Strong analysis skills are required.

·         Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
deliverables

·         Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes

·         Ability to seamless integrate work with third party library/web
service owners

*Education*

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified