Hello Partners,

I want to be clear that I need a top level Performance tester that knows
how to script live and from scratch. They need to have a long history with
load runner. The best person for this position is a top level QA person
with extensive knowledge of Loadrunner

*Performance Tester position in West Chester, PA*.
Our client in West Chester, PA is looking for a Performance Tester for a 6
month contract.

Requirements:

   - 7+ years experience with performance testing tools like Performance
   Center (Load Runner), JMeter, Grinder etc.. testing multiple large scale
   projects
   - Experience leading, planning, executing and coordinating performance
   tests for large scale enterprise systems
   - Experience with DB testing including writing SQL queries
   - Expertise in Performance test plan creation, test script creation,
   load model generation
   - Experience with Test status report creation
   - SUPERB communication skills (speaking, listening, writing and
   interpreting)
   - Comfortable in an Agile fast paced environment with significant time
   pressures, multi tasking without loss of integrity or negative impact on
   schedules.
   - Must be a self-starter & extremely motivated
   - Excellent time management / task estimation skills
   - Lead experience is a plus

*   Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager   ITBrainiac Inc. Direct :
646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 -
Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
swilli...@itbrainiac.com <swilli...@itbrainiac.com>www.itbrainiac.com