Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT: dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: Performance Tester
Location: West Chester, PA
Duration: 6 month contract

NOte: !!MUST know how to WRITE SCRIPTS from SCRATCH !!

!! NEED GC OR USC !!

Requirements:
7+ years experience with performance testing tools like Performance Center
(Load Runner), JMeter, Grinder etc.. testing multiple large scale projects
Experience leading, planning, executing and coordinating performance tests
for large scale enterprise systems
Experience with DB testing including writing SQL queries
Expertise in Performance test plan creation, test script creation, load
model generation
Experience with Test status report creation
SUPERB communication skills (speaking, listening, writing and interpreting)
Comfortable in an Agile fast paced environment with significant time
pressures, multi tasking without loss of integrity or negative impact on
schedules.
Must be a self-starter & extremely motivated
Excellent time management / task estimation skills
Lead experience is a plus

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.