*Hi...I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the
resumes to james.mil...@itbtalent.com <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need Senior Software SAP QA *Test* Engineer at MO !!!*
St. Louis MO

*Required Skills/Experience: 7+ years of extensive experience testing with
SalesForce.com web based application, Integration testing with ERP
application modules (Order-to-Cash, Sales & Distribution, Inventory
Management, Logistics).Experience working in Agile Environment. Ability to
identify risks and provide mitigation plans. Ability to manage time and
priorities effectively. Strong experience in testing mobile applications.
Solid SQL skills. Comprehensive understanding of the software development
lifecycle. Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication
skills and problem solving skills Desired Skills/Experience: Work and/or
educational experience in an agricultural, biotechnology, or life sciences
industry. - 3 – 5 years experience in Salesforces.com (E2E) (Required)- 5
years of experience in SAP (OTC, Inventory) (Required)- 2+ years of
experience in Mobile Applications (Required)- Agile experience is a plus-
Vistex experience is a plus*
*NOTE: This is not a TEST LEAD position. This is for Senior SAP tester who
has strong knowledge in testing with front end SalesForce and back end SAP.*

Regards,
James Miller | Sr Technical Recruiter
Desk No :609-423-4210
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
James.miller @itbtalent.com | Gmail:james.miller...@gmail.com
www.itbrainiac.com
Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intendewed only for the named recipient
(s). If an addressing or transmission
error hamisdirected the email, please notify the author by replying to this
message by "REMOVE". If you are not the named recipient, you are not
authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or reply on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system. domain if required