*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Sr. Network Engineer*
*Location: Glendale, CA*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Deadline: Onsite interviews are in Glendale, CA*
*LOCALS ONLY! (Face to face interview)*
- 10+years progressive data communications experience in
WAN/MAN/LAN/Wi-Fi network design, configuration, evaluation, problem
resolution and project management experience.
• Possess knowledge of film entertainment, video distribution and
broadcast business requirement.
• Expert knowledge/experience in Wide area and Local Area network
design, configuration, installation, evaluation, problem resolution, and
• Strong understanding of routing protocols including RIP, IGRP,
EIGRP, OSPF, RMTP, BGP etc. and telecommunication connectivity including
MPLS, Private Line, Metro Ethernet, Site-to-Site VPN and internet.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of all types of LAN
environments (equipment hardware, software and cabling environment to
support Ethernet, single-mode and multi-mode fiber optics, Cisco Nexus,
ASR, F5, Juniper, MacAfee, etc.)
• Proven technical expertise in the interfacing of network devices
and service in a multi-platform computer and network environment (Wireless,
VoIP, Video conferencing, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to lead, coordinate, and manage complex
projects: developing project plans/schedules; delivering a product or
service in a timely and cost-effective manner
• Expert knowledge/experience in the utilization of data
communications test tools and network management systems (e.g., sniffers,
OPNET, SevOne, Cisco Works and HP Open View)
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.