We have *HP ALM Admin* position for one our known client In *IL*, please go
through the job description if you’re interested please send me your word
updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.
*Position: : HP ALM Admin *
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Rate : DOE*
*Need 6+ years consultant.*
• Responsible for HP ALM Workflow configuration, Support with
upgrade and project migrations
• Technical representative for HP ALM Validation
• Support improving and driving HP Application Lifecycle
Management usage, best practices and enhancements for IT Quality and
• Responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of application
systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and
troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation
• Administration of HP ALM modules (e.g. Create/Modify test data,
Create Releases and Target cycles for project management)
• HP ALM Application maintenance
• Manage service tickets and HP ALM user access and project
• Setup training environments
• Collaborates with various internal teams (QA team, IT teams)
and external (business units) teams on improvement efforts.
• Serves as liaison with the teams, vendors, the Business and the
Business Analysts on technical issues and approaches as well as recommends
• Understands and contributes to long-term product and system
vision from the business perspective and is responsible for the technical
roadmap activities for ALM and assuring that any new development being done
to the platform aligns with the IT roadmap.
• Stays current on ALM best practices and new technology
• Participate in designing, developing, implementing and
maintaining a cost effective, long-term testing strategy and framework
promoting reusable components, low maintenance costs, high efficiency and
• Facilitate in the integration opportunities for the manual and
automated test tools.
• Sets up projects in HP ALM and ensures that the standard
workflows are implemented in the project
• Responsibilities also include root cause analysis, management
communication and client relationship management in partnership with
Infrastructure Service Support team members
*Thanks and Regards*
*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*
*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*
*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*
*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>* *|
*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.