Hi,

Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

*SAS DEVELOPERS WITH BIG DATA*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*1+ Year*

We are looking for very similar background as the candidates we sent over
but with Big Data experience. Meaning, experienced SAS Developers with
Hive, Pig, MapR, and HBase experience. The Big Data requirement can be 2-3
years of experience or more.

Most imp need: SAS Developers with Hive, Pig, MapR, and HBase experience.

Job Description :

1.       5-15 years coding in SAS and optimizing SAS queries

2.       Base SAS

3.       SAS Enterprise Guide

4.       Financial Services background

*Thanks and Regards,*