*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position. *

*Position: Web e-Commerce QA ( English)  *

*Location: Ann Arbor,  MI *

*Need a** web/ mobile e-Commerce QA( both manual and automation),  they
need candidates to be fluent in English. *

I need to let you know we need to look for more automation experience with
the  International website and International website tools project QA
position we are looking for.  We are not looking for an expert but someone
who has some scripting and understands pipeline deployment, meaning not
running the automation manual but has created jobs in a build system to
either run after a build or timing the job. This along with the other
requirements would be the best fit for the position.

Also there will be another mobile position ,this is a mobile native app
with ecommerce experience. The position will be with the International
ecommerce team.

Please see the below skill tech summary please find me the best QA’s and
submit them to me asap. Have then fill out the information below and send
along with their submittal.

Straight Contract

*WORKSTATUS: *

• GC, TN, USC, or H1BVisa

• Long term contract position up to 5 years

• Duration:      Indefinite, long term

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

•              MUST have 10/10 communication

•              TESTING BOTH MANUAL AND AUTOMATION – both front and back end
testing including mobile testing

•              MUST HAVE RETAIL E-COMMERCE EXP of 4-5 years –at least 2-3
projects – Dick’s sporting Goods, Sears, Lowell’s, bath and body etc.
–retail e-commerce ( NOT BANKING)

•              AGILE EXPERIENCE

Areas focused on interview process

·         Agile