My name is *Mazhar Khan *and I represent *Systel Inc.* Systel is
professional services organization with IT Staff Augmentation as its
specialization. Through the 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of numerous large and midsized organizations and effectively
addressed their IT and staffing requirements. Please visit our website
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing
needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest
you. Below is a summary of the position.
*Position: Data Governance Analyst*
*Location: Columbus, OH*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Photo ID is Mandatory.*
A *data governance analyst* will have a natural inclination and passion
toward data management and problem solving in a disciplined process
oriented fashion. A data governance analyst will
· Ensures Adherence to client’s Data Governance processes,
policies, and standards.
· Coordinates and collaborates with multiple partners including
enterprise data governance, data custodian, data stewards, data analyst,
data and system architects, Office or Privacy, and Information Risk
Management(IRM) to name a few.
· Ensure appropriate understanding, interpretation and usage of
business data definitions, project specific data definitions and the data
certification list of terms to be certified.
· Performs root cause analysis, identifying and resolving data
quality issues for remediation
· Perform data quality audits on project data for such things as
inconsistent data, incomplete data, business rule violations, incorrect
· Manages reference data and their hierarchies for a program/project
· Understands and provides guidance in adhering to Master Data
Management governance policies.
· Approves all data quality exceptions on the program/project
· Mitigates down stream impacts and identifies potentials risks
associated with the program/project.
· Conduct data validation and reconciliation processes following
completion of data integration associated with the program/project.
· Reviews and approves data quality metrics and validation rules
for the program/project.
*If you have any consultant who is interested in the opportunity listed
above please forward his/her updated resume along with current contact
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.