VB6 Developer Needed---F2F is must

12-18 month project

Des Moines, IA

They must be real VB6 developers as this is a rewrite of a VB6 application
in VB6 for compliance reasons.

They need to have excellent communication skills.

Microsoft Visual Studio 6

Microsoft Visual SourceSafe

Microsoft Visual Studio Tools

Microsoft Visual Basic 6.

Strong oracle experience

Strong SQL experience

Submit your top two candidates. I want to keep bill rates at or below
$40/hr. Will consider higher of they are a "rock star"

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

God's outstretched arm will bring supernatural opportunities even when it
seems impossible

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.