*Salesforce** Developer with certification, Dev 401 certified*
*Duration - 6 months (contractor)*
*Location - NewYork City, NY*
*Phone and Skype*
*Knowledge of **Salesforce** and CRM *
· Design, Architect and develop solutions to business requirements
using Salesforce and Force.com platform capabilities
· Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and
provide sizing estimates
· Create technical designs for new functionality
· Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce,
Web services and other technologies
· Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance
testing of new product functionality
· Analyze and mitigate bugs and issues identified during testing
· Solid knowledge of salesforce.com">salesforce.com's governers
· Collaborate with team members on new feature technical design,
technical requirements, limitations, and implementation.
· Follow an iterative software development methodology and
contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
· Good Experience with Data migration/Data loader
· Bachelors degree in computing related field or equivalent work
experience. 3 - 5 years software developer experience focusing on software
verification and back-end data validation.
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.