Please send resume to amit...@usgrpinc.com
*Role: MS BI Developer*
*Location: Holland, MI*
*Interview: Phone than Skype*
*Duration 6+ months*
*MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATIONS!!!*
- Utilize Microsoft tools to develop business solutions to
coexist with the Lawson S3 9 Application which includes Human Resource,
Payroll, and Financial bundles; Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Analyzer; and
AssetWork’s product FleetFocus.
- Collaborate with business users and business analysts to define
and create technical specifications for application development.
- Troubleshoot applications and investigate issues.
- Optimize solutions.
- Upgrade hardware, software and developer tools as needed.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Computer Science or related
field; or equivalent job experience.
- Proven ability to develop business solutions using Microsoft
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
*Required Technical Skills*
- Experience with developing solution with object-oriented
o Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, MS SQL Server and
Visual Basic (VB).
o Experience with Microsoft Windows Server operating systems.
o Experience preferred with Business Intelligence (BI) tools:
Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), and implementing
- Experience with any ERP application is a plus.
*Thanks and Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.