Testing Consultant with POS (point of sale) Systems
Another urgent one. Locals will be best.
Notice- they need experience in POS (point of sale) Systems
Job Category: Other IT
Employment Duration: 6 months
Location: San Ramon, CA, United States
# of Openings: 1
Primary skill :
• Overall 4-5 years. with 3 years on POS systems.
• Point of sale Testing ( Test case design in HP ALM,
Executing test cases on POS system).
• Good to have : Electronic tender management, knowledge on
mag-stripe and EMV credit card payments.
• Participating in test design and test development.
• Executing test cases for point of sale system.
• Review and understand project and system requirements as
communicated by Chevron.
• Assist in comprehensive test planning and test case coverage.
• Contribute to establishment of test case management, defect
management, and QA process and controls.
• Actively participate in hands-on test activities, comprising
test case creation, test case review, test execution, defect creation,
defect resolution, and status updates.
• Communicate with POS vendors on test activities.
• Follow through on resolution of both internal and
vendor-related defects and issues.
*Key Skills: Tester*
If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested
for submission to end client (preferably in Word format) .
Full Name -
Contact details -
Hourly Rate USD all inclusive (corp 2 corp/ w2)-
Notice Period Required-
Suman Bakshi ( Sam )
SourceChip,Inc | Senior Resource Executive
7 Rustic Drive,North Brunswick, NJ – 08902
Phone -732-917-4895 (Skype)
www.sourcechip.net |Yahoo IM- sbakshi.jobs
The information in this message may be privileged, intended only for the
use of the named recipient. If you received this communication in error,
please immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy the original and
any copies. Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended
and cannot be used for the purpose of avoiding tax-related penalties.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.