!! Immediate Need - *IBM Sterling CPQ Consultant *- Interview ASAP !!
Position : IBM Sterling CPQ Consultant
Location : Philadelphia, PA
Duration : 4+ Months
*Key Skills: IBM Sterling CPQ, Telecom Products, Agile, Leadership, strong
communications, critical thinking, core delivery skills*
*Required skills and experience:*
- Responsible for successful completion of technology projects within
area of responsibility.
- Specializes in application or technical architecture.
- Responsible for supervising deliverable development.
- Install commitment to quality, customer service, ownership, and
- Define and manage team structure and resource levels to support
business needs of application area.
- Provides functional architecture expertise, in a specific technology
area, based on years of extensive hands-on experience.
- Ability to provide tactical strategies that can meet both current
needs, but also have the flexibility to scale and adapt to future business
- Plans and manages the high-level architecture strategy and design work
for complex initiatives Maintains a network with architects at the
technology vendors to provide the latest thinking around industry trends
and best practices
- Manage and lead a strategic program related to configuration, pricing
and quoting of complex telecom products and services (data/video/voice).
- Managed a team of 25+ FTE’s on/offshore.
- Interact with senior business clients to shape/scope the program and
define the delivery plan and approach.
- Operate in a fully agile environment. Strong communication and
- Ability to influence critical design/solution decisions.
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.