Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT: dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: UX Designer
Location:  Philadelphia PA
Duration: 6+Months Contract

NOTE; !! Need Local To PA For F2F Interview !!

KEYS:
.Sr. UX/ IA expertise
.Experience with Axure required
.Responsive Design experience required
.Digital design experience is a huge plus
.eCommerce background
.Strong wireframe and Prototype experience (Must provide examples in the
portfolio
 upon submittal)
.Candidate must have the ability to work independently and within a team
environment
.Agile experience
.Mobile experience is a plus
.Strong communication skills

What’s in it for YOU?
.Working on-site at one of our Fortune 500 clients.
.Participate as a member of a dedicated team in a highly energetic and
successful organization
.You will have a direct impact on the future of the infrastructure of this
company
.We offer competitive market wages; your specific compensation will be
presented in part on your level of competency in each of the required
skills

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.