Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*Role: SAP SD with Retail*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         At least 7+ years’ experience with configuration of SAP ECC SD
with a strong focus on Pricing and integration with CRM-TPM

·         Completed at least 5 full lifecycles in an SAP ECC SD
implementation

·         Good understanding of SAP system architecture, processes and
integration with SAP CRM & SAP BI

·         Excellent understanding of Pricing integration with FI and CO

·         Experience with SFTP, BODS and Winshuttle required

·         Experience integrating with CAS SFA a plus

·         Experience integrating with Movilizer a plus

·         Experience integrating with Vertex a plus

·         Experience integrating with BW IP a plus

·         Ability to travel 50% - 60% if US based

·         Ability to train end users and provide thought-, knowledge- and
process leadership in preparation for go-live

·         Ability to multi-task effectively in an overlapping,
multi-project environment with tight deadlines

·         Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with
the client

·         Excellent understanding of the full SDLC methodology, information
systems development and support

·         Excellent customer service, troubleshooting, problem escalation
and resolution skills required

·         Fluent in English with effective written and oral communication
skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Kishore*

*Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>