*Sr.VB.NET <http://Sr.VB.NET> Windows Developer in NJ (LOCAL) For 3+ Months
Contract !!*

*****In-Person interview******Please reply to my Official id : *
*rachel.l...@itbtalent.com*

The candidate must have 7+ years of experience in the IT Industry;
including experience reviewing existing VB.NET code and rewriting it in C#,
WinForms, Windows Services, Multithreading.

The position is located in Roseland, NJ.
The candidate should be able to interview onsite in Roseland, NJ.  No
telecommute, SKYPE or WebCAM please.

Title: Application Developer - Contract
Position Type: Contract
Location: Roseland, NJ, United States

Job Description:
Evaluate and implement efficient, cost effective application program
solutions, work as a team member with other systems analysts/programmers on
scheduled releases as well as troubleshooting problems and may analyze
existing system and programming logic to provide more efficient machine
operations or to identify difficulties.
Will provide production support (e.g. critical business days, after hours,
on call, etc.) between operations end users and the systems support team as
well as conduct periodic application disaster recovery exercises.
Will operate on diverse development platforms, computing environments
(e.g., host based, distributed systems, client server), software, hardware,
technologies and tools and will document and complete developer test cases
to ensure stable integration with existing mature systems.
Responsibilities:

Review/update existing code for Recreate PIWD Access group's project.
Code is in C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net. Review/ Update existing VB.Net/SQL code
in PIWD to address business requirements.
Write stored procedures / queries to address business requirements.
Update Code for other BAU projects. C#/ VB.Net, WinForms, Windows Services,
Multithreading, SQL Server, Object oriented design, Interop. ES 2846
Required Skills:

C#/ VB.Net, WinForms, Windows Services, Multithreading, SQL Server, Object
oriented design, Interop.
Desired Skills:
Prior use/knowledge of CyberFusion, PVCS Version Manager, Adobe Acrobat.
Regards,
Rachel Lian  - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com