Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: F5 Engineer*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*VISA Status: No Constraints*

*Pay Rate: $Open/hr *

*No of Positions: 2*

*Job Description:*

·         Must have strong F5 experience (5 plus years in a large
enterprise environment)

·         *Strong Viprion experience*

·         *Strong LTM/GTM experience*

·         *DNS/Infoblox experience (nice to have)*

·         *Checkpoint/ASA Firewall experience*

·         Must be self-motivated and be able to work on own at times with
little supervision

·         Must be able to handle multiple projects at once

·         10% or less travel

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | An ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *913-660-0755*