*Title: Oracle Database Administrator*
*Duration: 5+ months*
*Location: Colorado Springs , CO*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*Note: Basically just looking for a Certified Oracle DBA that has
healthcare industry exp.*
*Must have current Oracle skills*
*Interview Type: Face to face interview is preferred*
Will work as part of the Claims Manager / CES technical support team
through ICD-10 implementation.
The claims manager technical support team is made up of 7 full time
technicians and 1 contract technician.
Contractor will be expected to:
1. Answer incoming support phone calls.
2. Perform call backs to clients to provide updates and resolutions.
3. Create work tickets based on the customers issue.
4. Answer basic ICD-10 questions from a script/tool provided.
5. Act as a technical resource for the team in order to more quickly and
efficiently resolve client issues.
6. Escalate advanced support issues or client complaints appropriately to
the team or manager.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills for this position include:
1. Extensive experience with Oracle 11g.
2. Experience remotely accessing a client’s system.
3. Ability to deal with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
4. Ability to work well with a team in a high tempo, stressful environment.
5. Ability to manage time appropriately and frequently shift priorities
based on incoming situations.
Recommended skills for this position include:
1. Experience in a call center environment
2. Experience working within a strictly controlled schedule
3. Bachelors degree and Oracle Certification preferred.
Software tools/skills needed to perform these daily responsibilities:
Will need to be proficient in current version of Oracle = Oracle 11g, 11.2
*Lisa DuttDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 *
* Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.