Hi Partners,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to  call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

Job Title :  QA tester with CRM
Location: Providence, RI
Duration: 6+ months Contract

                                                          *"""" Need
Consultants Immediately """"*

QA Analyst
The Q/A Analyst is a data centric Q/A role - someone who can test things
from point A to B. The QA Analyst will first be focused on monitoring the
current CRM/Policy system (SQL Server database) integration as well as the
data within CRM in order to find integration discrepancies and data
anomalies. In addition, significant field validation analysis and testing
will be performed. Consequently, he/she will test the fixes put in place to
resolve data quality issues. (CRM is Microsoft Dynamics). Data Quality
activities for the QA Analyst will include:

“Data Quality o Use SQL skills to update and monitor a home-grown data
quality tool which gathers data from Microsoft CRM and our policy SQL Server
database. This also includes completing root cause analysis to assist
developers to correct integration issues.

Thanks &Regards,
Vendict Johnson
Voice : 201-257-5081 Ext 296
E-mail ID: vend...@catstaffing-us.com