resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Oracle Manufacturing ConsultantLocation : Cookeville, TN and
Columbus, IN Duration : Long TermRequired Skills:-*4 to 8 years of relevant
Experience in supporting Oracle Applications EBS R12 environments.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must haves Manufacturing Experience:
Manufacturing
Item, BOM, Routing, Engineering changes management
Manufacturing
Flow Manufacturing
Quality Management (NCMR process),
Inventory management module