resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Oracle WMS Logistics ConsultantLocation : Cookeville, TN and
Columbus, IN Duration : Long TermRequired Skills:-*4 to 8 years of relevant
Experience in supporting Oracle Applications EBS R12 environments.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must haves Manufacturing Experience:
WMS/Logistics
Good WMS module knowledge – label printing, WMS rules, carbonization, task
assignment in
paperless environment
Mobile (MSCA/Telnet) knowledge – transaction
Basic knowledge of Purchasing to handle hand-offs
Basic knowledge of Quality to handle hand-offs.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*
*Ryan Francis *| *Senior IT Recruiter*