Hello Good Morning,
This is *Vincent  Karoff *
Below Is the Hottest Position for my client please do let me know I you
have any suitable consultants

*The client need someone Local to WA and Green Card USC and EAD- TN
Candidates*

*Position: Web Fullstack DeveloperDuration 6 months minimumLocation:
Seatlle Washington*

*They Need Someone local and GC and USC TN AND EAD-GC Job *Description:
The outstanding individuals will work with both the business and technical
teams to innovate and deliver new features and enhancements for the Staples
SEO platform. They will have a respected voice at the table for all project
initiatives. Some of their responsibilities will include:
Design, develop and support projects throughout all phases of the software
development life cycle
Work with engineers and other cross functional teams like Product
Management, Project Management, Release Engineering, Quality Assurance,
Operations teams etc. to develop innovative solutions that meet our
customers needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability,
reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to
development goals and principles
Develop industry and product technical expertise
Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior
team members
Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
We are looking to fill multiple roles for our Seattle Development Center.
If you are an experienced engineer with the following experience please
apply! We have multiple opportunities for individual contributors as well
as leadership roles
Required Skills:
A minimum of 5+ years of development on large scale applications, with
exceptional software design experience.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years experience with object-oriented
application development
4+ years of experience and knowledge with web technologies such as HTML5,
Javascript, CSS, AJAX
2+ years developing and maintaining services
2+ years experience with RDMS databases
Ability to collaborate with architects, engineers, Quality Engineering and
Operations teams
Need to build software that delights customers
Preferred Skills:
Java development
Open source project development ( contribution a plus )
NoSQL (MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra, etc.)
Nodejs development ( understanding of its strength and weaknesses )
REST api design
Agile methodologies
Continuous Integration
Automated testing

*Vincent  Karoff  - Technical Recruiter*
vincent.kroff@gmail. <vinc...@panzersolutions.com>
Gtalk :vincent.kroff
skype :syed.abdullah784