Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Senior .Net DeveloperBrooklyn, NY24+ Month ContractInterview Process: 1
F2F interview (candidate must be able to go on-site)*

*GC/Citizen*

*Job Description: *

The client requires the services of a consultant to perform application
development and maintenance functions in a Visual Studio .Net environment
for the LCGMS and multiple other applications.

Under the direction of our client's management, major responsibilities
include analysis and development for maintenance and enhancements of
business related applications. These activities will be related to, but not
limited to the following areas:

   - Manage requirements gathering and analysis
   - Understand the client Location code generation and management
   operations
   - Design Data Transformations and Web Services
   - Analyze requirements and data access needs and propose file and screen
   designs
   - Use industry standard object oriented design patterns
   - Database design and implementation
   - Design and develop reports

These activities will encompass all project life cycle phases including
production support and documentation of all tasks in accordance with
Department of Education standards.

The applications involved are in Visual Studio .Net with SQL Server for
data management and Active Directory for Identity management.

The minimum core competencies required of each consultant are:

   - Minimum 8 years of technical work experience (Required)
   - Experience in transactional and relational database design (Required)
   - Experience developing creating stored procedures and triggers that
   interface with SQL Server 2005; test performance and optimize stored
   procedures (Required)
   - Experience designing and developing Web applications using VISUAL
   STUDIO.NET 2005 & 2010, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, VB.NET, C#.NET Internet
   Security, .Net 2.0 (required)
   - Object oriented design and programming (Required)
   - System Analysis Skills (Required)
   - Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (Required)
   - SQL Server, SSIS and T-SQL development skills (Required)
   - Crystal & Cognos Reporting (Desired)
   - Geographic Information Systems (Desired)

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted