Multiple openings with ICC
Java Architect Roles FNFG roles are open for Buffalo NY, PIttsburgh PA
Fulfill a Solution Architect need with architecture team. A quick synopsis
of the Solution Architect requirement is provided below.
Location: Buffalo would be great, but Pittsburgh could work. Could also
work from the ICC office.
More than 5 years of Solution Architecture experience preferably Retail
o Analysis of the business requirements to create solution approach and
o Design of detailed solution to solves the functional and non-functional
requirements by meeting Enterprise Architecture standards
o Collaboration with cross functional architecture team for appropriate
o Review of solution design at appropriate review forum
o Lead project to successful implementation by working closely during
implementation and deployment
- Understanding and working knowledge of design patterns, real-time,
batch and intra-day service levels
- Experience in various real time and batch integrations mechanisms
and tools – file, MQ, Web Services etc.
- Implementation experience in retail and digital project is an added
- Experience in solution design and/or implementation of project
related to Credit and Debit card will be preferred
- Experience with Integration Services is an added advantage
Gap - Columbus OH
An Architect is needed on Mike McCabe's team on the Jessie project. This
person needs to be an application level architect with STRONG technical
skills. This person ideally should come from an Agile development
environment where TDD was implemented, but strong technical skills outweigh
this requirement. They have to understand what comes down from the
enterprise architect and be able to implement it. This is a hands on role.
*CAS- *Columbus OH
Technical Lead level. Should have experience leading a development team of
5-6 sr. developers. Architecture and hands on development experience is a
Strong mid tier, backend developer with Java, J2EE, Spring, and RESTful Web
Services. Full stack development experience is highly desired using
*Mobile Architect Role*
*AIS (Advanced Industry Supplies, LLC) -* *Columbus OH*
We are currently searching for a Mobile Architect as Mobile work is
starting to heat up with several of our clients. The person should be open
to the idea of travel, up to 25%.
Should have overall 8 to 10 years of experience, 5+ years of hands-on
mobility native (IOS, Android),4-5 years of hands-on solution architecture
· Architect with demonstrable server side and middle ware experience to
· Provide thought leadership on mobile applications(IOS, Android, Windows
and Cross Platform) solution stack knowledge on adaptive/responsive
· Solid understanding of best practices for architecture design, solution
development, enterprise implementations based on mobile applications
· Experience in designing and implementing Enterprise Mobile Solution
across platforms that improve business functionality, possess diversified
technical background with Enterprise system solution
· Proven experience in defining solution architecture leveraging mobility
capabilities for implementing various solutions around mobile applications,
workflows, and business processes
· Ability to lead high level and detailed design for mobility projects
that focus on planning deploying, and targeting new implementations or
· Must be able to provide individual or project oversight on rapid
prototyping/POC efforts and large scale enterprise wide roll out planning
· Must have strong analytic skills and should be able to define and build
competency assets – estimators, tools, reusable assets, and scripts
· Must have strong communication and customer interfacing skills with
particular emphasis on scope and requirements management
· Has expertise with mobile test automation frameworks
· Experience with IBM mobilefirst / worklight platform is preferable
*Thanks & Regards*
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc.,
Ensuring Client's Success
Fax: (630) 206-2397
Email: *mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com* <mike_mic...@aesinc.us.com>
Web: *www.agilees.com <http://www.agilees.com>*
Gtalk/YIM:" mikeagilees "
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.