*Hello,*
*hope you doing well...!!!*
*we have very urgent position on of my client in CA location,*
*so please find below position and reply me suitable resume to
naren...@elementtechnologies.com <naren...@elementtechnologies.com> ASAP.*
*Position : Front developer with Angular Experience,*
*Location : Sunnyvale CA,*
*Duration : 12+ months,*

*Project - *Support “Issue management application (Exitus)” for data center
commissioning

*Team composition : *One onsite and one offshore – with collective team
expertise on UI and backend

*Responsibilities:*

● Lead engineer with capability of troubleshooting and minor code changes

● Working closely with the customer, operations team and other engineers.

● Understanding of web scale applications

*Core Technical Skills:*

*Must Have*

● Experience with Cloud SQL or MySQL

● Experience on building RESTful APIs, with knowledge of Google Apiary API
platform or similar

platforms

● Experience on Java EE and JPA

● Integration using Stubby or similar service platforms

● Front End development experience on Angular or Android Native

*Preferred*

● Understanding of OAuth security for APIs

● Experience on integration with Urban Airship APIs

● Understanding of Google App Engine and Google Cloud Storage for
unstructured and static data

● Understanding of Google Big Table and Borg

*Preferred Soft Skills:*

● Ability to mentor team members

● Ability to work independently

● Strong communication skills.