Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great today!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for *C++
Developer. *Please go through requirements and send me profile ASAP with
below mention details:  **

* *

*Full Name: *

*Skills: *

*Home Ph#:*

*Cell Ph#:*

*Email ID: *  **

*Total/ USA Exp: * Yrs

*Rate:* $ (all inclusive)

*Visa (USC/GC/ H1B): ***

*Current Location: ***

*Relocation: *

*Availability: *

* *

*Position: C++ Developer with PERL and QA/Testing exp*

*Location: Stamford, CT** *

*Duration: 6+ months*

* *

*MUST have financial* *experience*

* *

*Job Description:*

Candidates must have the following experience:

- *Strong C++ coding* experience with *Perl / Shell Scripting*

- *Strong QA / Testing* experience from as a developer

- Must have experience with *network level programming* working with *TCP/IP
sockets* and *multicasting pub/sub components*

- Must have strong skills with *Posix Threads/ P-Threads*

- Must have strong skills on *UNIX and Linux platform* as systems are
running on such platforms.

- Real-Time / Market Data experience is big plus

- Experience working on high frequency applications is a plus

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone : 631-731-4796, Fax : 631-803-4488
Email : msha...@askitc.com