Harrisburg PA
4-6 month contract
Any visa status okay

Skills needed

IBM WebsphereMQ Server (version 5.3.0 – 8.0)
IBM Websphere MQ z/VSE 3.0.0
MS SQL Server 2012
VB.NET <http://vb.net/>
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>
Classic ASP VB 6.0

Specific Duties:
1. Review current Websphere MQ configuration and application design &
document both.  This includes both DOC and PBPP’s server and mainframe
(z/VSE) implementations.
2. Analyze MQ/application configuration/usage and identify issues for
resolution.  This includes an upgrade path to be able to retire the current
WIN 2003 servers.
3. Determine whether or not the latest release of Websphere MQ Series and
MS MQ can work with IBM’s VSE WebSphere MQ and provide solutions to handle
backward and/or forward compatibility
4. Modify/re-design configuration/applications to resolve identified
issues.
5. Manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners, Command Servers, Channel
initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files & Dead Letter Queues.
6. Train staff on MQ server build/configuration & monitoring – to include
application level monitoring to catch and resolve potential data loss
issues
7. Setup of IBM Websphere MQ in a cluster environment for both load
balancing and Failover.
8. Train staff on using IBM Websphere MQ best practices for
setup/monitoring as well as usage.
9. Participate and provide valuable inputs during architectural discussions
and JAD sessions in usage of IBM Websphere MQ within the DOC and PBPP
environment
10. Provide impact analysis of newer versions and provide upgrade paths and
plan and upgrade servers with the appropriate versions and patches of IBM
Websphere MQ
11. Setup security on the Websphere MQ servers as well as the queues and
applications that access Websphere MQ.
12. Help and engage software developers/architects to trouble shoot issues
and provide solutions in different environments.

In order to analyze the application usage of the server queues/triggers,
message processing, error handling, etc., the candidate must also possess
ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, VB.NET <http://vb.net/>, VB6, Classic ASP, and
SQL Server knowledge.
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.