*SAP-HFM Corporate Accountant in TX for 6+ Months contract !!*
Location: Houston TX
Interview process: Phone.
*Please reply to my Official id : **rachel.l...@itbtalent.com
1. Candidate should have both public accounting and private accounting
2. Audit experience
3. CPA and public accounting strongly preferred.
4. Accounting background with strong analytical skills
5. Competent Experience with SAP (FI) and HFM is a Must
Also a Huge win would be if the Candidate has InvoiceWare experience, per
manager would be a shoe in for a start.
The Corporate Accounting team is responsible for close process procedures
including preparing monthly variance analyses, explanations and presenting
This role will interact closely with various departments across the finance
• Perform variance analyses and ensure the validity of financial records
through identifying, investigating, and resolving issues.
• Provide back office accounting support including journal entry postings
• Support preparation of multiple government financial filings for the U.S.
Department of Commerce and other agencies.
• Prepare and review assigned account reconciliations.
• Assist with the various ad hoc accounting projects and general support.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
• Minimum of 5-8 years accounting experience.
• Knowledge of data processing systems in the accounting and financial
Experience with SAP (FI) and HFM is preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to drive
Rachel Lian - Staffing Manager
Desk No :201-855-4204
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.