/// No H1B or OPT candidates ///
Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Local Candidates only considered)
Duration: 6 months Contract
The ideal candidate will be working with multiple teams and leads to
deliver resilient and scalable cloud-based web applications and services
that deliver business critical solutions.
Implementation of next generation software will be just as critical as the
ability to lead teams in agile development methods and software design and
The position requires a self-driven innovative developer who can bring
fresh ideas and scalable designs to current and future software projects.
• 10+ years of experience delivering large scale software and service
• BS in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent industry
• Proficient in the ability to lead others in agile design and
development methods using solid communication skills
• Highly skilled in designing and implementing complex software
architectures with large scale products and/or systems
• Expert knowledge in designing scalable solutions with Java
• Excellent coding and debugging skills along with quality assurance
• Experience writing Web API services.
frameworks like Angular, Knockout, Ember, etc
• Experience driving architecture change or designing features with new
• Ability to develop, debug and maintain code in multiple languages.
• Ability to work with minimal direction as a self-driven and proactive
• Demonstrable organizational, problem solving, and prioritization skills
• Understanding of cloud based solutions and infrastructures
• Familiarity with Git or other DVCSs
Jack Dorsan -Team Lead
Direct Line: 203-652-1444 Ext:143
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.