I am Suman Bakshi(Sam), a Resource Manager-IT Recruitment Team with
SourceChip, Inc. Our team has been assisting our client on one of their
Please let me know your interest on the below requirement.
*Senior Java Developers for design and development of AD/DS enhancements
and new features. Experience with Apple preferred or send me some solid
consultants with Leading client experience.*
Long Term Contract
Senior Java Developers for design and development of AD/DS enhancements and
Education/Experience must include:
1. Development of PKI based Kerberos Single Sign on Authentication System
2. Enhancement and maintenance of Java based back-end components:
Certificate provisioning System, RADIUS Authentication server, LDAP and
Identity Management System
3. Development of multi-tier applications using Java/J2EE, SOAP, REST
4. Migration of enterprise information to OID (Oracle Internet
5. Development of back end components for Role Based Access Control
System using Cisco/PaloAlto Firewalls
6. Planning and implementation of identity management infrastructure
**Required Experience **(Same as Relevant Experience)*
Same as relevant experience
1. Senior Software Engineer and a technical expert for large team
2. Design and implement integration to other systems
3. Effectively use services and APIs, key customizations and extensions of
4. Work collaboratively with other application teams
5. Work with globally diversified team in different time zone
6. Guide & mentor other team members
7. Work on more than one project simultaneously
8. Self starter with good communication skills
Please send me your resume along with the following details:
*All Inclusive Hourly Rate on (C2C or W2):
*Full Legal Name:
Suman Bakshi ( Sam )
SourceChip,Inc |North Brunswick, NJ
Phone - 732-917-4895
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.