Project Manager with SAS

Location: Groton, CT

Duration: 6-12 Months

Rate: $40/hr. On C2C

Any previous pharmaceutical or specific Pfizer experience

Has an immediate need for a consultant to act as a Project Manager.

This consultant will be leading an effort to decommission SAS Applications
and SAS Servers. Experience retiring legacy applications and experience in
the pharmaceutical industry is plus. Past experience in large merger and
integration projects would be helpful.
This consultant should have some experience with SAS.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

If God is for us, who can ever be against us? (Rom. 8:31)

God's outstretched arm will bring supernatural opportunities even when it
seems impossible

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.