*Please send  resumes to  **arv...@masterlabs.com*

Hope you are doing great,

This is *Arvind *from* Master Labs Inc . **,* Please do let me know if you
have anyone for the below requirement, if yes, kindly reply me back with
your updated resume in word format, contact information, current location,
visa status and rate.

*Java/ DOJO Developer**
The position is in **Warren**, **NJ** for 6 months plus.*

*Rate: $50/hr*

*3- 4 Years* *of experience in* *Web development* *frameworks and
technologies*: *Spring* *MVC, Spring Web Flow, Struts, Stripes, GWT, JSF,
XML, XHMTL, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, MooTools, DOJO*

· *5 – 8 Years experience in Java & J2EE: Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, JMS,
Servlet, JSP, JMX, EJB, Web Services, SOAP, Rest, Apache software stack

*· *1 -2 years of experience ANT, Maven, JUnit, JMeter*

· *4 -5 Years of experience in OOA, OAD, UML

· Strong knowledge of website accessibility standards

· Expert knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies for client-side
development standards

· Strong knowledge of Weblogic application server

· Strong knowledge of - Java Development tools (IDEs, JUnit, JProbe etc.) -
Version and Source Control Systems (Sub Version) Oracle Database with
knowledge of PL/SQL & SQL and Application Performance Tuning*

Please feel free to call or mail for further details, thanks and Have a
great day.

Thanks & Regards

 *Arvind*

*Master Labs Inc.,*

*1001 Cross **Timbers Road**, **Suite** 1230**,*

*Flower Mound, TX - 75028*

*Contact No: 817-409-1089,*

*Fax: 972-906-1221*

*Email Id : arv...@masterlabs.com*