*Position* : UI Developer with D3.js
*Location* : NYC, NY
*Duration* : 12+ Months
*Rate* : $50/hr
*There would be two rounds of interviews one would be phone, and the other
would be final round in-person with End Client.*
*Make sure the candidate can do a F2F interview.*
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Designs and develops new enterprise applications for desktop,
mobile and web platforms
· Develops new capabilities, enhancements, modifications, and
corrections to existing software and database systems
· Converts project specifications and statements of problems and
procedures to detailed logical flow charts for coding into computer language
· Analyzes functional business requirements and technical design
· Works effectively in an agile software development environment
*Qualifications Required :*
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
· 07+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise
applications across different browsers and platforms as well as
integration, concurrency, distributed systems
· Solid understanding of software development process, including
object oriented analysis, design, and implementation
· Solid experience using jQuery, HTML5, AJAX, CSS 3, D3 JS and
responsive web design.
language, design patterns and best practices
· Angular JS development experience is mandatory
· Relational database and design experience preferred (MS SQL)
· Must have strong communication, problem-solving and teamwork
· Ability to multitask and adapt to quickly changing priorities and
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.